The shepherd huts are rustic but equipped with all modern amenities, this is glamping at its very best.
Why not take the time to sit back and enjoy the peaceful surroundings in the garden, light the wood-burning stove and relax on the site of the second-largest fort on the Roman Wall.
All our huts can accommodate up to three people, are open plan.
- One triple sleeper bunk bed
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC Toilet
- Kitchen, Dining and seating area
- Woodburning stove
- Oil Radiator
- Mini oven with Hob and Fridge
- TV with Digital Freeview Channels
- Includes bed linen and towels
- Off-road parking for one car
- Travel cot and High Chair (available on request)
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Free access to our well-equipped Gym
- On-Site Shop
- Breakfast available for a small extra cost and evening meals upon request